Dreamland is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which stands out for its brilliance and a rather unusual mix of textures. The fact is that the set itself is a mixture of those textures that are more likely to belong to the modern era, as well as textures more suitable for the medieval era. The result is a first-rate set that will surprise and impress you with its variety of bright and detailed details and its unusual approach to the game.
What else is interesting?
In addition, it is worth noting the extremely high level of detail of the animations and the change of day and night. Also noteworthy is the high smoothness of the set and optimized for different systems.
Dreamland Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dreamland resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: peixe_coco82 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Dreamland Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (Textures in different styles 32x) first appeared in PackMods.