Dragon Dance resource package for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an excellent useful cartoon style resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Steelfeathers.
This feature pack has fantastically designed textures and a warm feeling with some vibrant colors. It is among the much talked about useful resource pack and now probably also works in the Minecraft Pocket version. Every texture in this useful resource pack is totally hand-drawn. All the pieces, from the nuts to the bricks and blocks, will look colorful and shiny from what was before. It has wooden and gold instruments and lovely e-book and lovely desk.
Dragon Dance Resource Pack Update Logs:
- New Diamond block.
- The Redstone block has been added.
- New stone brick.
- Tight charming table.
- The daylight detector has been added.
- Carrots and potatoes were added.
- New random area.
- Menu buttons and stone instruments were added.
Dragon Dance Resource Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dragon Dance resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: excederus | Source link: CurseForge
A post Dragon Dance 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.