Doggy Talents 1.15.2 is one of the few mods that adds extensive training, management and upbringing capabilities to Minecraft. The modification since 2017 has been updated with many great updates, as evidenced by almost 2 million downloads from Curse Forge alone.
Nothing is as annoying as a running pack of dogs that are hard to control and give orders with more than a dozen of them in sight. Thanks to Doggy Talents fashion you will get a set of interesting functions, items and skills for your pets. In addition, each dog will have its own level and certain talents/skills that you will choose for him/her when training him/her.
What does the Doggy Talents Mod add?
- 19 unique talents (skills) that you will train with your dog,
- the dog levelling system,
- colourful collars and various other ornaments such as dog cloaks,
- Dogs can sleep in their pens (large selection of colours),
- put up a bowl of food and take care of the dog,
- improved artificial intelligence of dogs,
- a new system of hunger for dogs (the dog does not die, but becomes inactive until it feeds),
- tracking dogs with radio collars and radar.
How to use Doggy Talents?
To have your doggy trained later, follow the steps below.
- Find your wolf with the bone
- Create a training delicacy
- Use a treat on your tame dog.
His collar will disappear and your dog will be under your control.
- To make sure everything works, check with a simple stick that you have access to the dog training window.
Click on that dog with the stick to enter the name, talent and other options.
- You can use the whistle to give commands to your dog.
Of course, in addition to training your dog, you can also equip him with a playpen, collar and even decorative glasses.
Doggy Talents Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Doggy Talents Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Doggy Talents Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: percivalalb | Source Page: CurseForge