Digs Simple Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very simple, cartoonish and simplistic style resource pack. This feature pack will deliver a very low 8 × 8 decision in this game. He started about 5 months in the past and has gained a lot of reputation among the many players. This feature pack was developed by Digs.
This feature pack will try to enhance the textures you want by default in other bright and simplistic ones. Plus, it will eliminate noise from your textures and some unwanted details to make them crisp and distinctive. Every laptop can run this game simply which can encompass low-end computer systems and machines. It will also try to help increase FPS when you are enjoying this feature pack. You will get oceans that can look very real and life similar at the same time. The ice will probably look amazing with the cute polar bears surrounding them. The bees will look bright and shiny throughout the day.
Dig Simple Update Package Update Logs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Diamond Sprite and Emerald Sprite were added.
- Mounted Crismon Fungus and Deformed Fungus.
- Tall grass and grass textures a day.
- Improved blocks and objects.
- New water and moon textures.
- Mobs and Creepers were added.
- New animals and sky.
Simple resource installation guide / Digs texture pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Digs simple resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Cavas | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Digs’ Simple Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.