Default style drop resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful default and Halloween themed resource pack. Every texture you’ll notice in this useful resource pack will be detailed and vibrant. Plus, you’ll get some colorful mobs and gadgets for this handy feature pack. It was developed by Futureazoo. This useful feature pack can have a low resolution of 16 × 16 and will work completely on every PC without having any FPS point.
This useful resource pack may have a combined default and fall theme. You should have a unique type of Minecraft world that won’t be crowded with inexperienced environment before, but would carry new color units that can span orange and yellow. You can even have vanilla textures with an interesting color palette. You will get houses, buildings, vibrant grass and crowds. It was done 100%, but we predicted that few changes could come quickly.
Default style drop resource pack log:
- New yellow grass and inexperienced grass.
- Flashlight and blocks added.
- Assembled objects and textures.
- Improved actions and armor.
- Animals and sky a day.
- Modified houses and buildings.
- New bow and water.
- Mobs and Solar were added.
Drop style / default texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Default style resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Futureazoo | Source link: CurseForge
The post Default Style Fall 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.