Default 3D resource pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful 16 × 16 decision feature pack and is a new texture pack based primarily on the game’s default textures.
This useful resource pack is designed by PixelRedstoner and later updated by Know2Good. It can be a useful and simplistic resource pack. In this package we have 3D fashions and 3D blocks. It can be a very impressive useful resource pack and has few distinctive designs. It has many options like mobs, vines, pink tulips, pink mushrooms and random branches, seashells, random berries and pebbles in the background. It has a plugin that will probably make the resource pack useful as a default Minecraft.
Default installation guide for the 3D resource / texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Default 3D resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Know2Good | Source link: Know2Good