Deep Mob Learning is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which is great for playing on the server. But what exactly are the gameplay aspects of this mod related to? The fact is that you can now do some actions with the loot of the players in the game. By the way, this mod not only works on the server, but also in the normal survival process. Keep in mind that you will now be able to get different icons of dead players as well as mobs. In addition, the mod can allow you to configure other loot when you kill multiple mobs and players.
What else can the mod do?
- Change and simplify some craft recipes.
- Add some commands to help you build.
- New game management tab.
- Ability to include other types of spawning for mobs.
Installing Deep Mob Learning Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Deep Mob Learning Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Deep Mob Learning Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2
Author: IterationFunk | Source page: CurseForge
A post Deep Mob Learning Mod 1.12.2 (Create players from the booty of mobs) first appeared in PackMods.