David’s Details Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a medieval and detailed useful resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by DavidTheDude.
This useful feature pack is really lovely and has some beautiful textures. It has extremely detailed textures and water textures and a reasonable incandescent stone. It is a useful medieval resource pack and you can also build fortresses by building castles and dungeons. Currently almost all textures are being redesigned and it is likely that some textures will be updated in the future.
David Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Young flowers and Podzol.
- Block break animation has been improved.
- Improved spiders and chickens.
- Textured some new gadgets.
- Updated moss paving.
- Textured brushcutter Mob.
- New textures for blocks.
- More than 35 textures have been added.
- Animated lava and diamond ore.
Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide David Details
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
David Details Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DavidTheDude | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Details of David 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.