DarkPvP resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 will use simple, accurate textures to enhance your PvP experience. You have a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was created by ItsioZ.
This useful feature pack first started as Darkish PvP Mild after which there was a lot of talk and it bought about 50,000 downloads. After that, the writer tried to improve and collect all the objects and blocks and then developed this useful resource pack. It’s very simple and has a very small life, too, and if you enjoy playing and want to play with PvP themes, this useful feature pack is ideal for you.
DarkPvP Resource Pack Update Logs:
- New animated GIF.
- Some damaged textures have been improved.
- Solar textures and subject footprints.
- New water texture and color map.
- Some particles have improved.
- New animated banner.
- Pearl and Sword pearls were added.
- New ground and sky.
- Mobs and Objects have been added.
- Artwork improvement and title splashes
- Improved international language fonts.
- Double lava and chest fastened.
DarkPvP Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
DarkPvP resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ItsioZ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post DarkPvP 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.