Dark Renaissance is a set of textures for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which completely updates the sport, taking it back to the Middle Ages, the place where individuals resolve disputes with bow and stone. Having a medieval themed set is not information, but Renaissance has efficiently launched one of the vital distinctive medieval units because his main work of art is horrible. This concept is to make Minecraft more harmful so players can be there 24/7.
Which is interesting
The renaissance should not be a soothing knowledge, but an exciting journey into the most primitive period of mankind. In addition, many of the textures are high-end, which greatly enhances the immersion impact.
Dark Renaissance Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dark Renaissance resource pack download links
Credit: gusman88 | Source link: CurseForge
A post Dark Renaissance 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (256x medieval textures) first appeared in PackMods.