Dandelion X is a texture for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 that is the successor of his predecessor, Dandelion resource pack. When it comes to 16x resolution, it is considered the best of the best. The set includes peculiar textures, unique but quite organic, as they are the essential catalysts when determining the success of the set.
What sense do textures make?
Compared to the original version of Minecraft, Dandelion X it is a mosaic of textures. A logic that makes the set recognizable even to novice players. In addition to all the innovative aspects, this package is also compatible with many common mods, such as “Tinkers Build, Ender IO, RFTools, Industrial crafts 2, JEI and accessories, Iron chest, Baubles, Trashslot.
Dandelion X Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dandelion X Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: xerotrinity | Source link: CurseForge
The post Dandelion X 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.14.4 (16 textures compatible with mods) first appeared in PackMods.