Dandelion Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it is a simple package with type and has natural textures pleasing to the eyes. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. We currently present the Steelfeathers textures package called Dandelion.
The Dandelion Useful Resource Pack has its personal simplicity, but at the same time it has its personal kind. All textures are completely remodeled along with blocks and UI elements. Dandelion is a very simple and useful resource pack with type. it has an extra hue than a basket of bunnies. This useful feature pack is designed for the Easy Pack Showdown. This package has obsolete Easy Pack facing textures. It incorporates mobs, blocks, obsolete options, buildings, modified textures, stone bricks, cobblestone, Ender glass, farming, farming, sea, shelving. Dandelion is a beautiful useful cartoon resource pack. And it has few colors added. It has some outdated textures and you will enjoy this package. This useful resource pack further helps Biomes The Plenty Mod.
Dandelion Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dandelion resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Steelfeathers | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Dandelion 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.