D3Core 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 allows us to simplify some options and configuration options.
- Allow / Disable / Edit Endermen block collections. You can also make them drop your stolen items once again. (Restricted to blocks with ID 255 and below)
- 100% removes rain. No more wet days! (Works on servers if configured in server aspect)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the settings of all our mods in one place. (Start the sport, click the “Mods” button, discover “D3Core”, click “Configure” and edit)
- String ID / Untraced Title / Mineral Dictionary Entries are added to the cursor information. Activate using urgent F3 + H. (Particular person Allow / Disable within basic settings)
- Turn off sleep to advance the day or turn off sleep completely.
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Model checker for all DoubleDoorDev modes. (You can disable them all at once using the Core configuration)
- Keep the gadgets when you die by undoing the injuries. (Due to dimension change)
- Spawning under the ocean? Enable lilypad spawning. (Disabled by default. Creates a new lilypad each time the participant connects to the sport)
- “Clay Torture Mode”: Enable this to disable players who drop gadgets in case of loss of life. It’s like a hard core, but it’s not. (Disabled by default for apparent reasons)
- / setloginmessage – Resets the login message.
- / setloginmessage [text] – Defines the login message.
Installing D3Core Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download D3Core Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod D3Core download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: DoubleDoorDev + Dries007 + Claycorp | Source page: CurseForge