Custom Crosshair is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows you to change the style of your sight. By default, press the SERIOUS key to open the customization menu.
Features of The Mod:
- Rainbow view!
- Dynamic !!! (Try using a bow or sword!)
- Works on servers!
How to open the mod configuration menu:
press: Y or ~ key (or C in newer versions)
Custom installation of Crosshair Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Custom Crosshair Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Crosshair custom modification download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Sparkless101 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Custom Crosshair Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (CS: GO Objective) first appeared in PackMods.