Cubed Texture Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a truly modern and photorealistic style resource pack. This resource package was started about three years ago, only 95 have been completed but will nevertheless be completed quickly. This feature pack will feature some high quality textures while staying with an over 128 × 128 resolution. It was developed by Aequotis.
This feature pack can even have simple, warm textures and gadgets. It will offer you a superior quality experience that you have never seen before. It will bring a very cozy and real environment that can make your Minecraft world look vibrant and colorful at the same time. Plus, you’ll get related textures, while you can characterize great types of ponds that animals can have. However, it is in progress and will feature characteristic conventional gadgets, trendy textures and tone palette.
Cubed Texture Resource Pack Update Logs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- New fashionable and conventional textures.
- Raytracing and PBR were added.
- Improved fashions and furniture.
- Fixed biomes and 3D fashions.
- Animals and Mobs have been added.
- Updated houses and buildings.
- Subjective sky and high visible quality.
- Improvement of the visible experience and phases of the moon.
- New wood and grass textures.
- Stock and Diamond Sword were added.
Covered Textures Resource Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links of the cubed textures resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Aequotis | Source link: CurseForge
A post Cube Textures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (128x) first appeared in PackMods.