CreatorPack resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful, simple and simplistic themed resource pack. It recently started a few months ago and has been achieved by 80%. You can have a normal 32 × 32 resolution in this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by creatorLabs.
This useful feature pack may have a bright and colorful visible experience, but it will be redecorated to make it more eye-catching. When you find yourself residing in a futuristic metropolis or some medieval village, everything you want will look good and magnificent. You will have textures that can have many details. You will have no noise in the textures of this game. We also suggest that you make use of Sildur’s Vibrant Shader for this game.
CreatorPack resource pack change log:
- New Alex and Steve.
- Subject zombie and donkey.
- Improved iron armor and zombie horse.
- Turtle and Dolphin were added.
- Rabbit and panda subjects.
- Updated Wolf and Fox.
- Spider and Witch has been added.
- New Enderman and Skeleton.
- Improved Slime and Endermitis.
CreatorPack feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
CreatorPack resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: creatorLabs | Source link: CurseForge
A post CreatorPack 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.