Conquest Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is designed by monsterfisher. It is a magnificent package with rich colors and options that you will really feel more skillful while enjoying this useful resource package.
This useful resource pack is based on the much-appreciated JohnSmith Legacy useful resource pack. It is RPG or package of medieval and real models. It is mainly based on the interior decorations of the rooms and the creation of fashionable buildings. You will be able to build citadel as well. This package is still in the goal of improvement, it already has many adjustments. It has a 32 × 32 resolution. You can slow down the blocks after various types of varieties are formed. This package is a mix of 70% Johnsmith’s 30% conquest and relaxation options. We now have cobblestones, stone bricks, mobs, blocks, buildings, castles and more.
Conquest Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Conquest Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Monster fish_ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Resource Package Conquest 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.