Connected Textures is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which allows all players to get new rendering options. This can be useful for players who somehow develop justified mods as well as features. In addition, this mod allows some feature packs and mods not to depend on standard Minecraft features.
What does the mod allow?
- This mod automates certain types of rendering, allowing you to optimize the work of mods and textures, which are very demanding for the game.
- It is also important to note that this mod supports mods that use different plugins to work.
- Add some blocks to display mod functions, useful for developers.
Installation of Mod of connected textures
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Connected Textures Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod download links of connected textures
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16.5 + 1,15.2 + 1,12.2
Author: tterrag1098 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Connected textures Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 (Rendering) first appeared in PackMods.