Companion Bats is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which introduces a new type of companion in jewelry, the Bats. We think it’s weird, but the idea behind the mod is pretty unique and interesting. Moving away from rudimentary companions like the cat and the wolf, bats will prove to be the perfect substitute for them, as they come with many unique accessories that define bat classes when equipped.
Which is interesting
Players can decide what class they want their bats to belong to, whether it’s a knight, a real vampire, or just some humble, bard thief. To tame a wild bat, you will have to feed them pumpkin pie, later you will be friendly.
Installation of Mods Companion Bats
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Baubles
- Download Companion Bats Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Companion Bats Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: fulmineo64 | Source page: CurseForge