Colorful Container GUI Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a high quality, bright and colorful useful resource pack. This resource pack started twenty days ago in the past, only 70% has been achieved, but hopefully it will have some updates soon. You need to convey a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This feature pack was developed by Chris_XENO.
This resource pack will carry various types of colored packaging that were used in the stock. If you are not interested in the same kind of lovely table and want to add some brillaitn colors to the game, then this game is ideal for you. You should change your easy bins into collective colored blocks. In addition, you should change the oven, mapping desk, crafting stand, and eyedropper. Many objects were included that were probably grindstone, hopper, loom, and stone cutter.
Color Container GUI Resource Pack Update Logs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Grindstone and Stonecutter were added.
- New Hopper and Dropper.
- Updated dispenser and GUI
- Lovely improved table and stock.
- Assembled armor and instruments.
- Objects and textures have been added.
- New Moon and Solar.
- Mounted sky and wood.
- Improved grass and water.
Color Container GUI / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Resource pack download links for colorful container GUIs
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Chris_XENO | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Colorful Containers GUI 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.