Colorful Realism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very bright and practical themed resource pack. It is available in a really excessive 256 × 256 resolution on this useful feature pack. This useful resource package started a few days in the past and has only been achieved by 30%. It was developed by CoolCatChristi.
This useful feature pack has textures that can be based primarily on real-life images. The creator of this useful resource pack has modified virtually all the textures that exist in this recreation and will also actively replace them until each of the textures in this useful resource pack is changed. We can also advise you to use this useful resource pack with knowledge shaders to have the best experience while participating in this recreation.
Colorful Realism Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Improved cactus and facet of cactus.
- The Vine and TNT facet has been added.
- The mushroom block and clay were added.
- New bottom and shelf.
- Improved beer stand and beer stand base.
- Improved Web1 and Web2.
- Fixed wheat stage 1 and wheat stage 2.
- Subject ground and apparatus.
- Improved GUI and blocks.
Color Realism Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download resource pack links for colorful realism
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CoolCatChristi | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Colorful Realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.