CocoaInput is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows you to support keyboard input in many languages. This can be very useful when it comes to Japanese, Chinese and other Asian languages. The game will have a specialized minibar, which will perform several functions at once.
What are the functions?
- Add automatic English translation to the game. This translation has several options already made, of which you can one and the most suitable.
- The ability to burn all mod functions. To do this you need to apply the key combination Ctrl + Q.
- It also works with the NotEnoughItems mod, which allows you to easily search for items.
Mod works on both Windows and MasOS.
CocoaInput Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download CocoaInput Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
CocoaInput Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: axeryok | Source page: CurseForge