CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a useful themed package of realistic themes with excessive definition textures. You have an excessive resolution of 256 × 256 in this useful resource pack. It was designed by CemreK. This useful resource pack tries to make your Minecraft world a believable thing that you just have to look at in your real life. It has extraordinarily real images that can turn your Minecraft world into a real life experience. The developer of this useful resource pack has put a lot of details on textures and blocks to make sure your world will look completely wonderful. You have an excessive decision of 25 × 256 and will want to put YOUR shadows to have a good amount of high quality.
Features of the CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack:
- Stoneware texture added.
- Improved textures for leaves and magma.
- Clean powder of stone and grass was added.
- New objects and particles.
- New Mafias and photographs.
CMR Extreme Realistic Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
CMR Extreme Realistic resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: CemreK | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post CMR Extreme Realistic 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 first appeared in PackMods.