Clumps is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which somewhat improves the system, which in one way or another is related to the collection of experience. The thing is, you now have the ability to accumulate experience faster than it was before. How does this work? It’s very simple! Now the marbles that remain after any event are collected in one, if the distance between them is not so great. For example, if several marbles remain on the ground a short distance away, they are collected in a large one.
What’s so interesting about it?
Also, this large ball has a different color and size, so you can immediately understand that this ball has more experience than the standard. In addition, this mod allows the player to immediately collect all the experience that is on the ground, without making the player wait any time for it to collect.
Features of The Mod:
- Now you can gather experience in glass jars and use it however you want.
- A system that allows you to collect all the experience in one big ball.
Installation of Clumps Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge + BASE Mod
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Groups Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Clumps Download Links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: Jaredlll08 | Source page: CurseForge
The post Clumps Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (New experience system) first appeared in PackMods.