Clear Skies is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which will allow you to get a good game feature. It is somehow related to the generation of the world, as well as to some graphic aspects of the Minecraft game universe.
What is the essence of the mod?
- The mod completely changes the generation of the world to the brim. For example, if you have the representation range of the pieces in 7 units, the outermost pieces will not be generated as well as you would like. Now this mod allows you to get a more optimized game universe load.
- The mod also optimizes the game, allowing you to get slightly better performance compared to how it is implemented in the original game.
Installing Clear Sky Modes
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Clear skies Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Clear sky mode download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source page: CurseForge