Chubby Cheeks is a texture for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which replaces the old animal models with better and higher quality replacements. As the game gets older, the cute animals in the game become more and more monotonous, the sparks no longer appear like when you first saw them. With Chubby Cheeks, however, the passion will rekindle. With the introduction of new animals, players will be delighted with the many unique animals. This addition made the world more lively and much more fun to travel around the world again.
Chubby cheek resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for chubby cheek packs
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Ninnih | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Chubby Cheeks 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (Animal Textures HQ) first appeared in PackMods.