Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an over-defined texture package that includes 64x resolution. It is an RPG style package with a bright and happy theme. Chroma Hills was an exceptional title in terms of customizing Minecraft images. It is the default selection to try The Amazing Shaders by Sonic Ether, as a result it was recommended by the developer Shaders. This package is perhaps a somewhat useful feature for your PC as it is HD. Make sure you have at least 4 GB of RAM with 1 GB of video reminiscence. On top of that, you’ll need to configure OptiFine to make the issues smoother. Now let’s have some features of this package. This package is 100% full with all the weapons, mobs along with crops and agriculture.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Chroma Hills resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Simon (SycloneSJS) | Source link: ChromaHills
A post Chroma Hills 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.