Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an animated, colorful, and PvP-themed resource pack. You can stream a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about three years ago and has been completed 100%. It was developed by SidGamez_YT.
This useful feature pack may have your main interest in bringing animated textures while increasing FPS in this game. In addition, you can convey interesting and charming textures by offering you distinctive units of instruments and apparatus with completely different colors. You will get varied varieties of custom skies and clean water in your Minecraft world. The wonderful factor of this useful feature pack is that it can change its colors every second.
Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Armor and appliances were added.
- Mounted stock and swords.
- Improvements in the textures of silt and Ender Pearl.
- Ender Pearl could be more encouraged.
- Diamond Armor and Diamond Sword were added.
- Swords can have smoother transitions.
Chroma Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Chroma resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DUSTSORM | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.