Chipped is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.16.4, which will add to the game a preponderance of unique and well-detailed blocks, inspired by their traditional counterparts. With the modification, the prospects of building a single building are almost limitless. Players no longer need to use obsolete vanilla blocks and are free to create their own immaculate base of five thousand blocks of novelty. Also noteworthy are the new village profession blocks, which have been redesigned in a much improved version.
Features of The Mod:
- Five thousand blocks were added.
Chipped Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Chipped mode (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Modified modification download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,16,4
Author: grimbop + kekie6 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Mod Chipped 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 (5,000 building blocks) first appeared in PackMods.