Chest Tracker is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which allows a very convenient search for any valuable items, tools and resources in the game. With the help of the mod you will be able to mark all the chests and always know that it is stored exactly in them. In addition, there is a search for each inventory, with which you can find exactly what the player needs at a particular time. There is also a general search of all the chests that are near the player. To do this, you will need to create a specialized search filter.
What does the mod add?
- The ability to mark the type of chest and what is stored in it.
- Comfortable search of a single chest, as well as a general search of all types of vaults that are nearby.
Chest Tracking Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Chest Tracker Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Chest Tracking Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: JackFred2 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Chest Tracker Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Search for items) first appeared in PackMods.