Catalog Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 / 1.16.3 takes the place of the Forge mod checklist menu and introduces the participant to a larger model. Download the new release and see how it replaces it.
- Catalog is a simple Minecraft mod. The main performance is to become the choice of the previous menu from the Forge mod checklist. However, you can find more, for example.
- It provides a richer experience
- Make the search for changes easier
- It is identical to checking for updates, sending bugs, or acknowledging knowledge of the related mod in another updated structure
Each change that works with the Forge change checklist can be run mechanically with the current one. They do not want an additional operation from the builders.
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Catalog Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Catalog download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,16,4 + 1,16,3
Author: MrCrayfish | Source page: CurseForge