Canvas Renderer is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which will add several new rendering options to the game. The fact is that some standard options do not allow in one way or another to fully reveal the potential of certain mods or shaders. In addition, regular players will benefit from this mod, as it offers greater optimization and increased FPS.
What exactly does this mod set up?
- Increased chunk load with new features. New options to illuminate the game.
- Reducing the number of particles in the game by eliminating unnecessary ones.
- Increased optimization of models that do not have a cube shape, which will be very useful for mods.
- Some experimental features, such as custom shaders for some new blocks and items.
Installation of Mod Renderer Canvas
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Canvas moderator (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Links to download Mod Renderer Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source page: CurseForge
A post Canvas Renderer Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Accelerating World Load) first appeared in PackMods.