Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 for Minecraft it’s reasonably “brutal”. Although, it is only in its early stages of improvement, Brutalist reveals many potentials in its character and well-designed. By bringing to the environment a post-Soviet period in the sport, Brutalist creates a way to fear when you can’t get away as a result of beautiful textures. It is without a doubt one of the best hyperrealistic packages in a very long time, so you will want to try it. The package has several options for making decisions in 128x, 256x and 512x. Please note that you take into account the specifications of your PC when inserting the package.
Brutalist resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Brutalist resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x)
Credit: Aetheris | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x) first appeared in PackMods.