Bloom, Bright and Retro Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 for Minecraft breeze a new wind in the previous experience in vanilla and powder. Over the years, dozens of packages have been made with the sole intention of completely reshaping the sport, making it much more beautiful than it initially was. This idealism has attracted artists from all over the world, making their works seem narrow and sometimes repetitive. With the introduction of BBnR, players will likely be impressed with the way the developer handles the sporty environments, atmospheres and general environment, now there will be no Minecraft, however, it will be a new model quest for a previous and beloved sport. . By taking on the theme of retro 80s video games, combined with a brilliant tone scheme, the Pack has assured that it will be different from what it has seen over the years of numerous hours in the world of Minecraft.
Bloom feature / texture package installation guide, bright and retro
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Bloom, Bright and Retro resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
A post Bloom, Bright and Retro 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Feature Pack (16x) first appeared in PackMods.