BloodCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 trusts a really previous horror, no matter how superb it is called Blood. This useful resource package has started about ten months in the past, it has only been done in 95%, but additional improvements will come soon. This useful resource pack has a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack can have the dark and miserable atmosphere of horror in your Minecraft world. You redesigned many textures and changed the sounds to fully engage in the direction of your game’s oppressive environment. This useful resource pack is a really weird horror game that can turn your beautiful and beautiful Minecraft world into some form of mysterious and dark oppressive place with a particular form of environment that you will always play in this game. It also helps with a number of mods like Iron Chests and MrCrayfish’s Furnishings.
BloodCraft Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Redstone lamp and fixtures assembled.
- Added the gold block that may look lighter now.
- New gold rails and diamond block.
- Seagrass caps and pickets were added.
- Command blocks of three types have been added.
- New Trident and Coronary ocean heart textures.
- New textures of drowned Zombie and Blaze.
- Assembled the different GUI.
- The failure of the picket textures has been improved.
- Changed the Carnival music monitor.
- Coal Sprite and Ball Clay Sprite.
BloodCraft Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
BloodCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Djigallag | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post BloodCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.