BloctaCraft is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which is a delicious feature pack, although its main goal is to optimize the game. Improving FPS is the fulcrum and catalyst for package development. The package also brings to the game an artistic style: a cartoon theme. If you’re tired of the monotonous smooth textures of the main game, treat yourself to BloctaCraft to enhance your experience, because eye relief is paramount when enjoying Minecraft.
BloctaCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
BloctaCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: Reptilator | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post BloctaCraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (Weak PC Cartoon Textures) first appeared in PackMods.