BjornCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a dark and experimental useful resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack didn’t start long ago a couple of months ago, it was only done at 40%, but we hope it completes quickly. It was developed by Terrowin_deGrey.
This useful feature pack will offer cleaner, brighter textures in your Minecraft world. It would have a very cozy and outdated environment and you can have great pixels in this game. The world has been completely redesigned and monsters, instruments and other problems. The developer of this game has continuously experimented with completely different new types and it is possible that he will introduce many new modifications in this useful feature pack.
BjornCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- Mounted cow and dropper.
- Modified dispenser and splash potion.
- Updated diamond swords and instruments.
- Bricks and kiln mounted in Nether.
- New cookie and emerald.
- Pot and clay were added.
BjornCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
BjornCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Terrowin_deGrey | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post BjornCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.