Bic resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really simplistic style useful resource pack. It is available in a very low 16 × 16 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package has been started for six years in the past, however it has been done around 85% and is likely to be achieved quickly. It was created by jamesrazor.
This useful resource pack will not attempt to make major changes to the default world of Minecraft. Each texture you will notice may look very clean and clear, while you have the 16 × 16 decision in this package. This useful resource pack will have the most experience at any time you may be participating in this game. While the use of some outdated computer systems could have a very respectable FPS while participating in this game.
Bic Resource Pack Update Logs:
- The Diamond block has been added.
- New block of iron and gold.
- New custom cube and turtle texture.
- Assembled turtle egg merchandise.
- Improvements in the Trapdoor and coal block variants.
- Horse mannequin mounted textures.
- Added cube fish and cod texture.
Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide Bic
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Bic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: jamesrazor | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Bic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.