Enchanted resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a simple and customized quality useful resource pack. You will have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful feature pack. This package of useful resources is not long ago that began twenty days ago in the past, it has only been fulfilled by 95%. It was developed by Karaoke.
This useful feature pack can have a unique and nice pattern and textures. It will convey hybrid textures, custom fonts and 3D fashions. All textures that may have a custom letter are likely to be modified while hybrid texture resolutions. It’s likely that each texture will be modified to give it a unique look while having a really dark RPG model.
Changed resource pack log:
- Fox and Observe Block was added.
- New Fletcher flashlight and desk.
- Berry Bush assembly and mapping table.
- Improved barrel and bonfire.
- Dragon Animation and Modified Finishing Movement.
- Added Kelp Animation and Sea Grass.
- Assembled data and dye colors.
- The blast furnace and stone cutter were added.
Enchanted feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Enchanted resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Karaoke | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Enchanted Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.