BetterVanillaBuilding resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a default theme useful resource pack. You have a very low 16 × 16 resolution in this resource pack. This useful resource package has been started for 4 months in the past and has been done in 85%, is regularly updated and has a modern 1.13 model. It was developed by StefanJ2.
This useful resource pack has been made especially for the builders neighborhood and will help builders try to pick up the Minecraft vanilla type to have many types of methods for them. In addition, you can improve the blocks that may not be careful in some video games, you can also see granite, stones, diorite and many problems. The stones will look completely different to allow them to combine collectively within the construction.
BetterVanillaBuilding resource pack update logs:
- Mounted in oak and oak wood.
- Mounted spruce door and birch door.
- Improvement of rocks and Redstone torch.
- Improved Bubbles Textures.
- Oak boards and acacia door were added.
- Nether wart block added.
- New 3D sheets and GUI icons.
- New clay table and crafts.
- Modified reinforcement textures based on Nether brick and leather.
- Arrow, bow and fishing rod added.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links for the BetterVanillaBuilding resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: bettervanillabuilding | Source link: CurseForge
A post BetterVanillaBuilding 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.