Resource pack for best paintings for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a practical resource-themed resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was created by smythe71.
This useful resource pack has landscapes and some summaries. You’ll even have some very trendy works from Monet, Van Gough and probably your favorite Mona Lisa. This useful resource pack will even change every boring job with the great and colorful elements of the artwork, as every participant will probably be delighted and proud to keep the work in their home. It recently started a couple of months in the past, but the developer struggled and performed this game.
Better Paintings Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Gadgets and Sky have been added.
- New spheres and chills.
- Aurora and Serenity were added.
- The new Van Gough and Mona Lisa are working.
- New 2 × 2 work that can be put together collectively and become a new Sky 2 × Four.
- 3 × four measuring batches and Seaspike portraits were added.
Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide for Better Paintings
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download resource pack links for better paintings
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: smythe71 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Best Paintings 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.