Better Dropped Items is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which is a graphic and realistic mod. The trick is that when some items fall, they stay in the air, which is not always good. Now that can be changed and made more realistic. When objects fall, they lie on the blocks. Depending on the angle at which the object fell, it will be exactly the same on the surface.
What changes the mod?
- The mod adds a new object drop system, which allows you to place them realistically on any block.
- A new animation system for objects that burn in lava or fire.
- Objects will be able to rotate on themselves on the surface and serve as decoration.
Installation of enhanced item modes
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Mod Better Items Dropped (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Best Fallen Articles Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Author: Draylar1 | Source page: CurseForge
A post Best Falling Articles Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (Realistic Fall) first appeared in PackMods.