Best default texture resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it’s a really themed and obscure resource pack. It will deliver a very low 16 × 16 decision in this resource pack. This resource pack started a few months ago and is 100% complete. It was developed by OwIsCubed.
This feature pack will offer a really different and totally different approach to the default textures in your Minecraft world. Updating your gadgets, textures, sky look and visible experience. Redesigned objects that can embody, picket sword, diamond ax, shovel and picket. In addition, it will deliver your default test shrubs, animals to keep them alive, practical, and distinctive.
Resource pack update logs for best default textures for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Granite and cobblestone were added.
- New dispenser and dropper.
- Mounted diorite and stone.
- Modified fir and oak log.
- Updated mycelium and tall grass.
- Oak Door and Oak Trapdoor were added.
- New Filth and Filth course.
Texture Resource / Package Installation Guide for enhanced default textures
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Resource pack download links for better default textures
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: okl1001 | Source link: CurseForge
A post Best default textures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.