Bayou Blues is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 this adds a new swamp biome to the game. This biome is known not only for its uniqueness, but also for its exquisite beauty, which many others cannot imitate. The inevitable catalyst that has made the Bay so interesting is the variety of plants and flowers, even if it is a swamp.
What’s so interesting about it?
Players roaming the world will be pleasantly surprised, as Bayou’s environment is quite benevolent, rather than the usual hostile biomes you see in other mods. In addition, players can buy rare items in the biome to create special edible and useful blocks.
In short, the following:
- A new biome has been added to the game.
Installation of Bayou Blues Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Abnormal Core
- Download Bayou Blues Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Bayou Blues Mod download links
for Minecraft (fabric) ⇒ 1.16.5
Author: StevePlayzz_ | Source page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,16,4
Author: ex0planetary | Source page: CurseForge