Abused Old Things Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and real-looking themed resource pack. It is available in two resolutions of 32 × 32 and 64 × 64 in this useful resource pack. This is arguably one of the oldest Minecraft utility packages that has been around for seven years and has often been updated since then. It was created by ozBillo.
This useful resource pack will work with some historical things or possibly technically say your obsolete things. It gives you a really old-fashioned rustic feel that you reside in the 1970s and 1960s. It has textures that will likely experience lighting, oxidation, and breakage. However, it will look fantastic due to the very excessive details that can completely collaborate with each other.
Old Stuffed Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Historic buildings and objects have been added.
- New flowers and swords.
- Chest and shelf stuck were added.
- New work and pot.
- Mobs and Blocks have been added.
- Improved work and Sky.
- Mattresses and doors were added.
Resource Installation Guide / Textured Package of Abused Old Things
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from the old and abused resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ozBillo | Source link: CurseForge
A post Abused old things 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource package 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.