BartleCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very sensible themed useful resource pack. It is available in a normal 32 × 32 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Bartle001.
This useful feature pack is available in a bright and colorful color to offer your Minecraft world that looks nice. It has very stunning soft colors and really drawn textures and objects. All the textures in this useful feature pack are really redesigned and every thing will now have a very soft color while having rich colors. It has extraordinarily detailed textures, while being very bright and shiny seems to be just how you will notice when you try to play this useful feature pack.
Features of the BartleCraft resource pack:
- Cobblestones and stone brick were added.
- Improved stone slab and ore block.
- New gold block and iron block.
- The Minecart and Rail detector has been added.
- New iron door and diamond block.
- Added background panorama and 3D textures.
BartleCraft Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
BartleCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Bartle001 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post BartleCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.