Autumn Wonder Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 – also known as “autumn” in another formulation, one of the four great seasons of the world. The season marks the transition from summer to winter. During this season many changes will occur, such as the duration of the hours of light becoming shorter and the temperatures cooling much faster.
What’s so interesting about it?
The length of the day will be shortened and the nights will be lengthened. This set perfectly captures that real fall atmosphere. Without falling victim to exaggerated textures, Autumn Wonder brings its details to perfection, fitting the name “Wonder”. The combination of the powerful use of a well-detailed color palette and block textures greatly enhances the aesthetics of the environment. The set will definitely intrigue those who support this time of year.
Autumn Wonder Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Links to download the Wonder Wonder resource package
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Credit: EternityMine | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Autumn Wonder Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (textures for all seasons) first appeared in PackMods.