The updated automatic API configuration is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which will help implement a special system for editing GUI, which is called “Cloth Config”. Using the graphics panel, you can change some game textures as well as other details of the game graphics. This mod will be extremely useful for modding developers, because with its help it will be possible to create beautiful objects and many other features in the game.
An example of using the mod is the “Sandwichable” mod.
How to use it?
- You need to open a new menu, where you can select a specific item or add a new one.
- Then you can adjust the settings of colors, shadows and many other graphic parts.
Modified installation of the updated automatic configuration API
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Automatic Configuration Updated API Modification (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Automatic configuration Updated API modification download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Author: shedaniel | Source page: CurseForge
A post Updated Automatic Configuration API Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (Library) first appeared in PackMods.