Are you blind !? Mod in Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which will give you the opportunity to shine and customize the brightness of any falling object, similarly you can see them through the tall grass and all sorts of blocks and give you the opportunity not to miss the fallen bow.
Which is interesting
The standard mod does not work, but it is very simple to configure, directly in Minecraft Java you can add all kinds of items to the list and they will shine, with the support of this mod it is easy to gain an advantage over other server players when collecting any loot.
Add a list of items that will shine:
- Hold the item in your hands and press Num + (more on the numeric keypad on the right).
- Delete an item from the list by pressing Num -.
- Activate the external lighting by pressing G.
- You have the option to add items via the configuration document in the folder with the mod.
Blind Mode Installation?
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Are You Blind Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Blind Mode download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: dmitrylovin | Source page: CurseForge