Legendary Mod Apotheosis 1.16.3 adds those things that should be in the game a long time ago – new spells, potions, spells, mobbies and bosses, as well as many other useful and necessary things in Minecraft. Modification is a set of modules and they can be disabled if you want. Let’s take a closer look at each of the modules separately.
A new infernal regiment will appear, giving double power to all the charms in the game. Maximum object can be enchanted up to 150 levels – this is a huge power, but not all objects can be applied to such a wide range. There will also be many new charms, but first create the Hellen Regiment and start!
Altar of the Sea
With the help of this module you will be able to get rid of unnecessary enchanted objects in your mind, not just by throwing them out or putting them in a chest, but with the help of an altar to turn them into charming books for further improvement of other more useful objects. The stronger the object of transformation was enchanted, the stronger the book will be.
Here the player will be able to manipulate, edit and control the spinners in the game. You will be able to set the spava time, the condition of the Mob and even the radius in space.
Apotheosis will add a solution for different types of charms. Collect a large number of spells in one book using a special volume.
Module of potions
Create new potions, as well as use the old ones, which previously could not be processed.
Create a dangerous boss monster that will attack you as soon as possible. He has plenty of health and speed. By killing him, you’ll have his enchanted weapon that he had before.
The village module
Upgrade the villages, add more content. This module allows you to completely change the village and even improve it for the better. More professions, skills and more development for the villagers.
Types of potions
Potions that were previously unavailable for processing are now available for this purpose, here is their list:
- Hurry up
- Mountain Fatigue
- Luck .
The effects of the charmer attackers
- Berserker’s Fury – when damaged, the user becomes furious, gaining speed, strength and resistance.
- Miner’s Fervor – the extraction speed is adjusted according to the distance above/below sea level.
- Hell Infusion (Masterwork) – Your attacks will take additional magical damage when you are in hell.
- Icy Thorns – Your attackers will be slowed down. It also works on long-range attacks.
- Life-Mending – consumes a player’s life to repair equipment when it is in hand or worn by the player.
- Mounted Strike – Your attacks will cause additional damage when you ride a horse.
- Reflective Defenses – Blocking an attack with a shield has a chance to damage the attacker.
- Scavenger – killed Mobots have a chance to drop their drops twice.
- Shield Bash – Shield attack will cause much more damage.
- Stable Footing – Negates the penalty for speeding your prey without standing on the ground.
- Tempting – Farm animals will follow you, holding an object with this spell.
- Knowledge of the Ages – Killed enemies won’t muzzle the moon, but will give you more experience.
- Splitting – Anvils falling on enchanted books can break them.
- Nature’s Blessing – Hoes can be used as bone meal for fast growth and durability.
- Rebounding – Enemies that attack you in close combat will be discarded.
- Occult Aversion – Reduces the magical damage that is inflicted and received.
Apotheosis Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Apotheosis Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Apotheosis Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Shadows_of_Fire | Source Page: CurseForge